Many cite breakfast at Sea Mist House as one of the highlights of their stay in Clifden. We source the freshest produce and as many as possible of our ingredients locally, a few items right from our own gardens, beehives and hens!
Our breakfasts emphasise relaxation, cosiness, and satisfying different tastes. So whether you’re looking for a hearty and filling full Irish breakfast, a lighter and healthy—yet tasty alternative, or something perhaps a bit exotic to your normal breakfast fare, we’re sure you’ll start your day in top form at Sea Mist House.
SAMPLE BREAKFAST MENU ITEMS
• Buffet selection of cereals & granolas, fresh fruit salad, spiced fruit compote, prunes, natural yogurts, stewed fruit, homemade brown bread and fruit scones
• Full Irish breakfast with eggs and rashers (bacon), sausages, grilled tomatoes
• Homemade pancakes with maple syrup and fresh berries in season
• Smoked salmon from the Connemara Smokehouse with scrambled or poached eggs and fresh garden herbs
• Freshly made coffee and tea, orange juice, milk
* we happily accommodate gluten-free or other dietary requests with advanced notice